Arc System Works has announced that BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will be making its arcade debut this Spring in Japan! Revealed at the Japan Amusement Expo (JAEPO), the Arcade Version will open up BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle to a whole new group of fighting game fans.
Arc System Works will begin deploying BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle to arcades in Japan starting in the Spring of 2019. The dream cross-over 2D Fighting game, featuring characters from BlazBlue, Persona 4, Under Night In-Birth and RWBY took the world by storm in 2018.
The Arcade Version will include all the current updates deployed to its console equivalent, and include all the additional characters that have been released thus far.
*Console versions will be receiving the same v1.5 update as well.
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Arcade Edition will launch on both the “NESiCAxLive2” and “ALL.Net P-ras MULTI Ver.3.” platforms. Also, by using the Guild website, you can view all of the combat data from either one.
- A COMPLETELY NEW MENU
- Unlike previous versions that featured 1 Credit per Play, we have implemented a point system for this release. The amount of points consumed will vary, depending on game mode and type, allowing players greater freedom in choosing how to play at arcades.
- LOCATION TESTS CONFIRMED
- Get your chance to play-test the new v1.5 update before the rest of the world gets to see it.
- Location Tests will be held on the NESiCAxLive2 Platform only.
- Dates – February 9th and 10th, 2019
- Locations – Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Arcade Version Teaser Site