Phoenix Online has announced that Bleeding Moons, an interactive visual novel adventure by IAN Games, will be available on September 3rd! This award-winning tale of intrigue, romance, duty, and honor is the first release from IAN Games and will be available for PC at the Phoenix Online store (store.postudios.com), as well as Steam, GOG, and other channels. A demo for the game is available now on Steam.
As the second son of the Count de Valmain, Ian de Valmain was destined neither for greatness nor to inherit his father’s noble title. But when the King of the neighboring nation is assassinated, old rivalries, unchecked ambition, and political intrigue thrust Ian into a world of war and violence he isn’t prepared for. In order to save his county, Ian must go undercover in a mercenary camp, where he will be pushed to his limits, forced to choose what lines he’s willing to cross and which ones he cannot live with. Can he protect those he loves and find happiness and love for himself? How far is he willing to go? Whatever he chooses, one thing is certain: Ian’s life will never be the same.
Winner of 7 Alex d’Or awards, including Best Game and Best Story, Bleeding Moons explores mature themes of fate, duty, honor, and free will. Your choices will affect not only the outcome of the war but also the shape of Ian’s soul and the love of his life as you navigate to one of many possible endings.
- Fully interactive world where your choices determine the fate of the world around you
- Three potential romances to choose from
- Multiple endings to discover
- Over 100 hand-drawn locations
- A cast of more than 170 unique characters
- Winner of 7 Alex d’Or awards: Best Game (Gold), Public Choice (Gold), Best Scenario (Gold), Best Direction (Gold), Best World/Background (Gold), Best Story (Silver), and Best Atmosphere & Immersion (Silver)
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here