There’s a flurry of new content coming to your favorite Blizzard Entertainment games this winter, including the launch of Tides of Vengeance, the next chapter in the struggle between the Horde and the Alliance in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth; the return of the Winter Wonderland event in Overwatch; new Overwatch League away team skins; and an all-new Toys event to unwrap in Heroes of the Storm. Read on for details.
TIDES OF VENGEANCE – NEW WORLD OF WARCRAFT: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH CONTENT UPDATE NOW LIVEThe time for preparation is over; the hour to strike against the enemy faction is now. Tides of Vengeance, the first major content update for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, is now live!
In Tides of Vengeance, the war between the Horde and the Alliance reaches a crucial turning point, as new allies join the front lines and old heroes take up arms to reclaim what was stolen. Over the course of Tides of Vengeance, players will:
- Discover the next chapters in the stories of Tyrande, Saurfang, and Vol’jin in new character-driven quest lines.
- Fight for their faction in an all-new raid, the Battle of Dazar’alor, and experience the conflict from both the Horde and the Alliance’s perspective. Available in Europe beginning January 23 with the start of Raid, Mythic Dungeon, and PvP Season 2.
- Battle in the ashen shadow of Teldrassil in an all-new co-op Warfront, the Battle for Darkshore, as the night elves strike back against the Forsaken to reclaim their ancestral homeland.
- Defend Kul Tiras and Zandalar from the enemy faction’s invading forces in Horde and Alliance Assaults breaking out across Battle for Azeroth’s outdoor world.
- Embark on new Island Expeditions to Jorundall and Havenswood; further customize their gear with updates to the Azerite Armor system; unlock Heritage Armor for the dwarves and blood elves; and more!
In addition, with the launch of Tides of Vengeance, World of Warcraft players who pre-purchased Warcraft III: Reforged – Spoils of War Edition will receive an in-game mount in WoW: the iconic Meat Wagon, one of the Lich King’s favorite weapons and an invaluable piece of the Scourge arsenal.
Check out the Tides of Vengeance survival guide on the World of Warcraft community site for all the details,