Kibou Entertainment launched today its Kickstarter campaign for Blood Opera Crescendo, seeking a goal of €10.000 to complete development and bring this intriguing music-centered thriller adventure to PC and Linux.
The Kickstarter campaign comes with a demo that features around an hour of gameplay that will let you experience the unique atmosphere of the game.
Some Kickstarter reward tiers include:
- Pledge €8 or more: Actor (The full game along with the above rewards and your portrait is displayed in Bleichburg’s Art Gallery! 20% cheaper than the release cost!)
- Pledge 12 € or more: Orchestral member (Digital copy of the game and the soundtrack and all the above rewards.)
- Pledge 100 € or more: Leading actor (Collector’s Edition: a physical copy of the game with a signed dedication from the Lead Developer, the soundtrack of the game in CD format, the official tarot deck of the game, the official artbook (50 pages) with a signed dedication from Kibou Studio Artwork Designer.)
Overall features include:
- A terrifying and elegant single-player adventure: a journey through the Baroque era on the trail of a murderer who transforms human beings into musical instruments
- A refined soundtrack enriched with classical music masterpieces
- 8-10 hours of gameplay in the complete game
- Investigate, deceive, solve the mystery…and don’t get arrested!
- Uncommon adventure game mechanics
- Languages: English, Japanese, Italian