Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, the highly anticipated next project from legendary Koji Igarashi, will make its way to Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this Summer 2019, published by 505 Games.
The release window was confirmed in a new gameplay trailer revealed via Nintendo Direct, and treated fans to a first look at the games Inverted Castle: an exciting feature that will gift players the ability to transpose gameplay and explore the demon-infested gothic horror castle upside down.
KEY GAME FEATURES INCLUDE:
- IGAVANIA LIVES ON – Koji Igarashi, one of the renowned godfathers of the Metroidvania genre, is creating a new, modern side scrolling action RPG experience that will satisfy long-time fans of his celebrated work.
- VAST AND DEEP GAMEPLAY – Unlock spells and powers, find, craft and upgrade several types of weapons and special items to change Miriam’s appearance, mix and match gear and abilities to find your playstyle.
- HIGH FIDELITY 2.5 GRAPHICS – Everything in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is rendered in loving 3D detail on a 2D side scrolling environment that changes and evolves as you play.
- ORCHESTRAL MUSIC BY INDUSTRY LEGENDS – Featuring music from industry icons Michiru Yamane (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon) and Ippo Yamada (Resident Evil, Mega Man).
- IGA’S BIGGEST CASTLE – The Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night game world is the largest of Koji Igarashi’s entire career, with a map size nearly double that of his previous games.
- MULTIPLE CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM – Aside from the enigmatic Miriam, there are secret playable characters awaiting discovery.
For more information about Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night and other 505 Games products, please visit https://www.505games.com/.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Social Media:
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/SwordOrWhip
- Twitter (Nintendo UK): https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1095925643693510656
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bloodstainedrotn/