Raz Games’ top-down boxing game Boxing Champs is now on Nintendo Switch!
Originally released on Steam, the game deftly mixes arcade gameplay with more traditional boxing mechanics – delivering some solid Punch-Out!!-inspired boxing action to Switch owners playing on their own or with a friend.
Nintendo eShop: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/boxing-champs-switch
Boxer customization: Choose from 30 preset boxers – or create your own, with 70+ hairstyles, hair color, body color, body type, gloves, shorts, and boxer stats.
- Four champions to defeat: Win all four belts and unify the title!
- Full punch control: Use a traditional button-driven control scheme or feel every punch as you move the analog stick in the direction you want to hit!
- Multiple arenas: Fight in Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles, the Downtown Gym – or the Boxing Champs Arena.
- Career mode: Create your boxer, train, and move up in the world rankings.
- Single-player and multiplayer: Take on the AI or challenge friends for all the title belts. (Online multiplayer coming soon!)
- Cartoon-like graphics and sound: Nostalgic without having to resort to pixel art 🙂