Following the announcement of its first foray into the world of games publishing, Playtonic Friends has officially reveal the next title to join it’s stable will be the console version of fast and frenetic rhythm-based shooter BPM: Bullets Per Minute.
Developed by Awe Interactive, BPM: Bullets Per Minute brings dungeon-based shooter action to the table, but encases it in a world where every single move – every shot, every jump, and every dodge – is pulled off to the beat of an epic rock soundtrack.
The game hit PC back in September 2020 and won praise from critics and plaudits from gamers, with Screen Rant describing it as “engaging and addictive enough to make most titles out right now blush”. With BPM set to take to the stage on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this summer, the studio decided its performance on console needed to come with some extra backing singers – albeit only figuratively. Anyone expecting members of the Playtonic team to take to the stage for their X Factor moment will sadly be severely disappointed.
As well as the game that launched on PC last autumn, console gamers will also be treated to all the additional content that has been rolled out by Awe Interactive since, including five brand new characters that let you play in a new unique way, three new weapons to encourage more killing of enemies to the beat, a brand new chapter with its own unique enemies, two new difficulty settings, and a mixture of brand new items, achievements, and assorted tweaks.
BPM: Bullets Per Minute features:
- Shoot, jump and dodge to the beat while battling hordes of enemies.
- Fight powerful bosses in challenging boss battles that will push you to the edge.
- Explore randomly generated dungeons.
- Choose from 10 different characters with unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Wield a powerful arsenal of weapons, all with different behaviour for firing and reloading to the beat of the soundtrack.
- Battle a diverse array of enemies, each with unique rhythmic behaviours.
- Get overpowered and fire shotgun rockets while flying through the air.
- Utilise abilities that radically alter the way you play the game, from teleport to freezing bolts.
- Equip over 60 items that buff your character in unique and interesting ways.
- Experience an epic rock opera soundtrack
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here