Ubisoft announced that Brawlhalla’s 2019 Back to School Event is available now until 18th September, adding new skins and bringing back returning skins from previous years’ events. Brawlhalla, a free-to-play platform fighter game with more than 30 million players, is available on PC, the PlayStation 4, the Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch system.
The 2019 Back to School Event brings the following items to the game:
- Home Team Colours for all Legends, available for 2,500 Gold or 20 Mammoth Coins each
- Oodles of Doodles animated avatar, available for 60 Mammoth Coins
- Brawlhalla 101 avatar, available for 6,000 Gold
- Legend skins, available for 140 Mammoth Coins each (each Legend skin comes with two weapon skins):
- New for 2019: Ace Spiker Lin Fei skin
- New for 2019: Headmaster Fait skin
- First Day Asuri skin
- Greased Lightning Koji skin
- Kindergarten Kaya skin
- Gridiron Xull skin
- Detention Ada skin
Once purchased, these items will stay in player’s inventories.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that brings players to the fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Choosing from over 45 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes as well as online and local competitions. Brawlhalla also supports cross-platform play between Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC, where players are able to play custom games and queue together for all online matchmaking.
For more information on Brawlhalla, please visit: http://www.brawlhalla.com