Publisher Headup and developer ClockStone Software are set to release the first DLC for their popular physics puzzle game Bridge Constructor Portal on PC, console, and mobile on November 12th 2019. In the new DLC, dubbed “Portal Proficiency”, players return to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience a brand-new set of challenges as they will face 30 new test chambers, each featuring mind-bending construction puzzles. Along with that, in response to many requests since the game’s launch, players will now be able to place portals, just like in the original games in the Portal series.
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here