PREPARE TO TAKE FLIGHT IN MULTIPLAYER SKIRMISHES AS BROOMSTICK LEAGUE IS COMING TO CITADEL: FORGED WITH FIRE ON MARCH 7
Mount Your Brooms and Battle it Out Against Other Players in The Magical Arena
Let the games begin! Blue Isle Studios has announced a new update that will send players soaring high in the magical world of Citadel: Forged With Fire. The all new game mode Broomstick League will teleport players to an arena where they will be organized into teams of up to five, as they, take part in a soccer-like match in a battle for bragging rights. Broomstick League is coming to Citadel: Forged With Fire on March 7.
Fly. Shoot. Score. WIN!
Citadel: Forged With Fire Broomstick League Features:
- Exciting New Game Mode: Players will be organized into teams of up to five players and teleported to a brand new arena, with each match lasting five minutes.
- New Game Mechanics: Players will have access to new passing and shooting mechanics to make nimble plays and score dramatic goals.
- Point Scoring System: Goals scored in the large main net will be worth one point and goals scored in a smaller horizontal net will be worth two points. Score the most points to win the match!
- Build Your Own Arenas: Unlock the Net and Ball Pedestal structure items to build your own completely unique arenas within the game’s sandbox environment! Use the open-ended tools to create your own alternative sports and games.
- Fully Playable Brooms and Armor: Craft and equip brooms and armor that are fully functional outside of the Broomstick arena.
Citadel: Forged With Fire is available now on Steam Early Access for $24.99 and is in development for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one game and entertainment system for Microsoft.