BoomBit has announced that Nintendo Switch players can now experience the beloved iOS and Android puzzle game, BUILD A BRIDGE.
BUILD A BRIDGE is a unique puzzle game where you must test your engineering and improvisational skills as you construct bridges for cars, buses – and monster trucks, in a series of increasingly-challenging scenarios.
Released first on iOS and Android, BUILD A BRIDGE hit the top of the charts in over 100 countries on iPad and over 70 on iPhone. Along the way it picked up multiple awards, including “Most Innovative Game” on Google Play and has now been played by an incredible 28 million mobile users!
Now on Nintendo Switch, the following new features and content will extend the gameplay and create a whole new challenge:
- New ORIENT world with 24 unique levels
- Revamped user interface and tutorials
- Supports all Nintendo Switch™ configurations: TV, Tabletop and Handheld modes
- Uses HD Rumble, gyroscope and accelerometer
- Supports Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller