Everyone who plays the Counter-Strike:Global Offensive game knows for sure that rare and beautiful skins are a very important thing in the gameplay, both for them and for the other players in the entire community.
Skins allow you to change the appearance of your character beyond recognition, acting not only as an image but also as a motivational factor in the game. And the fact that really good skins can be very expensive is not a problem at all, since there are many ways to get them for free, exchange and upgrade them.
Upgrading skins is a very popular way to get the items you want, and you can take advantage of this opportunity using the special websites. The most important thing is to find a reliable site where they won’t fool you. In this sense, you can safely use the famous cs go upgrader – bloodycase website, which offers an exclusive upgrade simulator based on an advanced mathematical algorithm, which provides transparency and shows your REAL chances to win a skin you want. In addition to this, you get a unique opportunity to keep your skin on the last attempt after 5 unsuccessful upgrade attempts in a row!
Now, we’ll tell you how to upgrade your CS:GO skins in detail.
What are skin upgrade websites?
Since the cost of different CS:GO skins can vary significantly, it is not surprising that many sites have seen the opportunity to make money on this and offer users to exchange skins, providing a variety of conditions.
You should keep in mind that one of the most reliable ways to upgrade your old skins is to use the official Trade Up Contract. To do that, you need to have 10 skins of the level that you want to improve. Many players believe that this method, although reliable, is far from the best since it requires too much time and effort.
Alternatively, there are many dedicated CS:GO skin upgrade sites. These online platforms allow you to upload the skins you don’t need and use them as a bet to take the chance to win a better-quality skin that can cost a lot more. Many even make money on that!
You may benefit from this possibility if you have collected a lot of skins that you do not need during the game, and you want more expensive and beautiful skin, but you simply do not have enough money to buy it.
However, you should remember that many fraudulent sites promise the best conditions for upgrading skins, curry favor with you, and get your Steam’s account username and password to buy you a skin you want at their expense, and then they simply sell your skin and keep your money, leaving you with nothing. Also, they often use a dishonest mechanism for upgrading skins, which simply won’t allow you to win.
How do CS:GO skin upgrade sites work?
The whole point of the skin upgrade process is as follows:
- first, you should link your Steam account;
- then, you need to choose the skins you don’t need and upload them to upgrade, or pay some money for this possibility, or combine both ways (the mechanism may vary from site to site);
- after that, you choose the skin you want to get;
- now, you should press the “upgrade” button and either get the skin you want or lose the skin you’ve uploaded.
Let’s take a closer look at the features of the upgrade process on such sites:
- the likelihood of your victory is determined by both the cost of skin you bet and the price of skin you want to get (as well as its rarity level);
- after you have selected the skin you want to bet and the skin you plan to get, the site system will offer you your “multiplier” options. These options determine the further process of the upgrade: the higher is the multiplier indicator you choose, the less chance of winning a skin you will have, but the more chance of winning a really expensive, high-quality skin you will get.
Of course, you are unlikely to be able to constantly win good, prestigious skins on such sites. However, there is a chance that you will be able to figure out the principle of the site’s algorithm, and even earn some money on the upgrade process by winning expensive skins and then selling them to CS:GO community members!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here