BlazeSky developer Double Robot has revealed the addition of Photo Mode! Players can now seamlessly switch to a free look camera, to capture the stars around them.
Whether it’s grabbing that perfect shot of your ship, or to simply snatch a new desktop background, BlazeSky’s Photo Mode gives even more opportunities to explore the stars. Here’s a screenshot we captured earlier!
- 30 stunning hand-crafted star systems
- 50 playable ships, each with unique aesthetics and characteristics
- Over 25 hours of story-driven gameplay
- Wide range of weaponry to customize your ship with
- A dozen NPC allies nestled within a variety of starbases who’ll propel your story forwards
- Fight against a galaxy of original enemies, made up of murderous raiders, alien races, invaders from another reality, and sinister AI
- Simple, accessible controls in a 2.5D setting
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here