Independent video game studio Catchweight has announced the launch of the Kickstarter campaign of Conscript. Conscript is a pixel-art survival horror game set in the trenches of Verdun’s trenches during first Word War. Kickstarter’s campaign launches , June 16, 10H PCT and comes with a playable demo and a new trailer.
Officially selected for the Steam Game Festival: Summer Edition, Conscript is inspired by classic survival horror titles such as Resident Evil and Silent Hill – with a top-down perspective, and mixing pixel-art with unique hand drawn historical environments.
- Experience classic and methodical survival horror gameplay set in the trenches of the First World War.
- Pixel-art aesthetics and oppressive sound design
- Explore hand drawn historical environments of terrible Verdun battle
- Fight enemy soldiers and other disturbing manifestations
- Use various firearms and melee weapons to make your way
- Manage your limited ammunition and supplies
- Solve complex puzzles
- Play and replay through difficulty levels and bonus weapon modes
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here