Independent development studio Niebla Games has released a new update of the multi-awarded collectible card game Causa, Voices of Dusk on Steam.
In Causa, Voices of the Dusk your strategic decisions will drastically change the course of the adventure. Sacrifice cards to raise your cause and bring them back later to achieve the most powerful plays as you battle against other players, or dive into challenging draft campaigns.
The new update of Causa, Voices of the Dusk features a new Ranked Mode, one new leader –which turns up to 12 in total–, and 50 new cards. In addition, all the draft campaigns and their rewards have become free.
Causa, Voices of the Dusk will take part in the Steam Digital Tabletop Fest from October 21st to 26th, with multiple live broadcasts by the development team being held during this event, and a special 10% discount in every in-game purchase.
Causa, Voices of the Dusk is currently available on Steam Early Access for free containing in-game purchases. New versions on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and mobile devices are planned for the near future.
- Unique tactical gameplay with complex strategic options.
- Sacrifice cards from your hand or your board to build up your resources.
- Play up to two cards per turn.
- Bring sacrificed cards back to the game for the most unexpected critical plays.
- Full replenishment of your 4-card hand at the beginning of your turn.
- Take advantage of special effects that allow you to draw, sacrifice, play and bring additional cards back to the game.
- ‘Leader’s Decisions’: use each Leader’s unique set of powerful skill to change the course of the game.
- Multiple paths to victory.
- Choose between multiple powers, factions and Leaders.
- Prove your abilities and win rewards in extremely challenging single-player draft campaigns.
- Original and exotic fantasy world with rich narrative experience.
- Cross-platform play (PC, Consoles, and Mobile).
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here