2K has announced plans for the Wooooo! Edition of WWE 2K19, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Honouring 16-time WWE World Champion, global pop culture icon and WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair – a man whose attitude and accomplishments represent “Never Say Never” to the fullest – the WWE 2K19 Wooooo! Edition will be limited to 30,000 copies worldwide and offer an impressive collection of exclusive and collectible memorabilia, as well as robust digital content. The WWE 2K19 Wooooo! Edition will be available exclusively for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for a suggested retail price of £129.99.
The WWE 2K19 Wooooo! Edition will include:
- Copy of WWE 2K19 Deluxe Edition, which includes the following items:
- Access to WWE 2K19 Season Pass digital content (details announced this summer);
- Exclusive playable WWE Hall of Famers (’80s-inspired): “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes and Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat;
- Exclusive playable characters: “Macho Man” Randy Savage (WrestleMania® VIII) and Undertaker (2002);
- Exclusive playable arena: Starrcade 1983;
- Exclusive in-game attire: Ric Flair (WrestleMania 24 robe) and Charlotte Flair (WrestleMania 32 robe);
- Access to WWE 2K19 pre-order bonus digital content (playable Rey Mysterio “Royal Rumble 2018” character and playable Ronda Rousey “WrestleMania 34/‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper-inspired” character);
- WWE® SuperCard limited edition cards featuring WWE 2K19 cover Superstar AJ Styles, as well as an AJ-themed WWE 2K19 cardback.
- Exclusive premium packaging;
- Exclusive and individually numbered WWE Hall of Fame replica ring;
- Exclusive “Nature Boy”-inspired Funko Pop! figurine;
- Fanatics limited edition commemorative plaque featuring a fabric piece from Ric’s iconic pink or purple robe;
- WWE SuperCard limited edition cards featuring Ric and Charlotte Flair, as well as a Ric-themed WWE 2K19 cardback.