Publisher Daedalic Entertainment and Swiss indie game studio Indoor Astronaut have announced the railroad-building game Unrailed! will go live via Steam Early Access on Sept. 9, 2019. Procedurally generated landscapes, weird inhabitants and hostile terrain: Unrailed! is all about getting an unstoppable train safely to the station through a variety of maps featuring local and online co-op as well as competitive online multiplayer.
- Unstoppable train action with procedurally generated worlds offers immense replay value.
- Lots of landscapes, inhabitants, quests and crafting elements to discover
- Endless mode offers unlimited new challenges with a variety of difficulty settings and wagon upgrades.
- Co-op Multiplayer: Play online or locally with co-op for up to four players.
- Competitive Multiplayer: Lays tracks in teams of two against real human opponents — who will bring their train to the station first?
For more information, visit https://unrailed-game.com.