Tactical Adventures a French development studio of passionate RPG game developers and tabletop players announced today a new playable demo for its upcoming Tactical RPG Solasta: Crown of the Magister is available now through Monday, June 22 as part of the Steam Game Festival: Summer Edition. Players are invited to play and experience the character creator, as well as see additional features of the game in a brand-new trailer released today.
Dive into the world of Solasta in the all new “Choose Your Path” trailer, as a party of four heroes’ journey through the vast world featuring dungeons and epic tactical tabletop gameplay. Wizards of the Coast has granted Tactical Adventures a license to use the Dungeons & Dragons SRD 5.1 content and rules in Solasta: Crown of the Magister.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister Features:
- Verticality: Solasta is a three-dimensional world, rather than a series of flat maps. Locations can be explored by climbing walls, flying, teleporting, crawling through tunnels, finding secret passages, or falling through unstable ground, allowing the player to use the environment to take on encounters in multiple different ways.
- Team Based Adventure: Players will have many options to choose races, classes, backgrounds, and can even roll for stats as they create their party. All members are essential – together you will adventure through Solasta as a group, where you must work together in pursuit of your quest.
- Tactical RPG: Each encounter can be handled in multiple ways. Will you use the high ground to strike your enemies from above as a Darkweaver Rogue or shove your enemies into deep chasms as a Mountaineer Fighter? Your choices alone will determine the destiny of your party.
- Light: Light will not only help to see your surroundings as you explore deep underground or in a dungeon. It can also be used as a weapon against the light-fearing creatures you will encounter along your journey. Careful, though – light can also give away your position.
- Created by Tabletop Players: Tactical Adventures is a team of highly experienced Tabletop players and veteran game developers who are passionate about the genre, striving to create the best Tactical RPG video game
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here