Toronto-based indie developer HitGrab Game Labs announced that their newest PC release, Clan O’Conall and the Crown of the Stag, is coming to Kickstarter and the Steam Autumn Games Festival this October.
Clan O’Conall is a 2D art-led action-adventure puzzle-platformer rich set in Hibernia, a world of Celtic Myth. Players control and swap between three siblings, heirs to Chief Ardan’s throne, as they ight to stop Caoránach, the Mother of Demons, from killing their father, stealing the power of the Crown of the Stag, and ultimately igniting a new war between the Aos Sí and the mortals.
Celtic themes are underutilized within the gaming market.
“We wanted to tell a story in a world that wasn’t contemporary. We found a lot of fertile ground in Celtic myth, as so many of the creatures and symbols are recognizable across media.” explains project lead Francisco Garcia-Jiminez.
The main features of Clan O’Conall are:
- Switch between three heroes and wield their unique abilities to dominate enemies.
- Conquer challenging and dynamic puzzles.
- A stunning art style: meticulously animated characters in a verdant world.
- Quest across epic levels and complicated platforming!
- Celtic, Scottish, and Welsh folklore and storytelling, with themes of family, honor, and
- Enemies and creatures are drawn whole-cloth from Celtic mythology.
- A dynamic original Celtic soundtrack by Adam Gubman of Moonwalk Audio.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here