Face the perils that lie within the world of the iconic 1980’s adventure title, Shadowgate. Abstraction is inviting Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 players to sharpen their wits and prepare to enter the living castle, once again, in 2019. This console port of the PC remake delivers a refined user interface and an intuitive wheel-based menu system that will help both old and new generations of players navigate this perilous journey.
Players wanting to take on the challenge of Shadowgate on Nintendo Switch or Xbox One can preorder today from the Nintendo eShop and Xbox Games Store respectively. Doing so provides a 20% discount to these enthusiastic adventurers!
- First Person Adventuring: Utilize your inventory, mapping system and intuitive UI to complete your quest.
- Dangerous Dungeons: Tons of beautifully illustrated rooms featuring both new and familiar locations, offering a fresh gameplay experience.
- Mind-bending Puzzles: Lots of new and updated puzzles that seamlessly expand on the original game.
- Difficulty Levels: Four different difficulty levels (from novice to expert) that actually change the gameplay experience and puzzle structure.
For the ultimate challenge, try Ironman mode that disables saves and requires players to finish the game in one try.
- Retro Mode: Play the game like it’s 1989! Toggle on to listen to Hiroyuki Masuno’s original chiptunes, move between rooms with pixelated transitions and follow the text in retro format.
- Storytelling: Shadowgate features dramatic cut-scenes and all the same great storytelling you expect from the original creators.
- Cinematic Score: A digitally-orchestrated, dynamic soundtrack that changes with gameplay by composer Rich Douglas.
- Soundscapes: A complete atmospheric and puzzle-based sound design featuring hundreds of sound effects.
EU Xbox Games Store: https://bit.ly/2HWVwrC
US Xbox Games Store: https://bit.ly/2FHOd5F
EU Nintendo eShop: https://bit.ly/2U3KEPK
US Nintendo eShop: https://bit.ly/2CHDgyR