Today sees the release of Clea, a skill-based survival horror from Invert Mouse and published by Sekai Games, on Nintendo Switch.
In this chilling game Clea‘s parents have experimented on the Chaos Servants and have unleashed monsters that are now running rife in the Whitlock Mansion! Help Clea escape and lead her little brother to safety.
Watch your back, Clea. Those closest to you may be the real terror!
- Jump-scare free horror game, requiring you to be on your wits and listen to your surroundings.
- 2D gameplay with beautiful HD paper doll style graphics
- Fully voiced in English with Xanthe Huynh (Sword Art Online, K-On), Anairis Quinones (RWBY) among others.
- Local leaderboards to compete against your friends who can uncover the mystery fastest.
- Brand new title theme from video game music great Dale North.
- No pre-scripted scares, promise. Your skills and actions will determine Clea’s fate.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here