Camel Cup Graphics has announced Six Temples, a new competitive multiplayer territory control game that takes place in a mythic fantasy setting on Steam. In Six Temples, players choose 1 of 10 heroes per match, compete in robust procedurally-generated maps, and fight for territory among 36 players by capturing six of the map’s temples.
For the Private Beta, Six Temples offers players:
- Three valiant heroes to choose from: The Barbarian, The Wizard, and The Mercenary
- One full-sized dynamic map, Acropolis (tropical, semi-arid ), and a training mode, The Lookout (an arena map floating in the sky)
- Competitive conquests in large-scale battles with three teams of 12 players
- Temples, Shrines, and magical Artifacts hidden in the landscape for teams to locate and capture to expand their territory
- Engaging melee and physics-based combat where you can experience real-time simulation on a mythic scale
Players can sign up for Private Beta access on www.sixtemples.com