1C Entertainment and developer RuneHeads have announced that first-person cyberpunk dungeon-crawler Conglomerate 451 is leaving Early Access today. The game is available on PC via Steam, GOG (available from February 24th) and other digital platforms for the price of 19.99 USD / 19,99 EUR accompanied with a 15% launch discount for a limited amount of time.
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers, and options for progression
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Story or Endless mode – It’s your choice. The Story Mode brings you in a world filled by events and a war with corrupt Corporations and their propaganda. In the Endless Mode, the game will create endless content for you
- Perks and mutations – Your agents can acquire special skills (Perks) and obtain Mutations
- Drugs and disorders – Buy synthetic drugs to temporarily empower your agents, with the risk that they develop Mental Disorders
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon-crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
- Collectables and achievements – Find collectibles around the dungeons and bring them to the Collector to discover the truth
For more information, be sure to check out the game on Steam.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here