1C Entertainment and developer RuneHeads has announced first person cyberpunk dungeon crawler Conglomerate 451 will exit Steam Early Access on February 20, 2020.
During Steam Early Access, RuneHeads released multiple updates to Conglomerate 451 introducing new areas, enemies, and corporation bosses, updating UI, and adding exciting roguelike features such as imperfect character cloning and randomized perks. On launch, Conglomerate 451 will be updated again with a patch fixing bugs and polishing features.
Conglomerate 451 digs deep into its grid-based, dungeon crawling RPG roots, offering players an incredible variety of technologies to explore and upgrade. Roguelike elements add weight to the smallest decisions, for your agents to make it out alive, they must leverage everything from hacking and equippable agent skills, to strategic use of tools developed by your personal R&D department.
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers and options for progression
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Story or Endless Mode – It’s your choice. The Story Mode brings you in a world filled by events and a war with corrupted Corporations and their propaganda. In the Endless Mode, the game will create endless content for you
- Perks and Mutations – Your agents can acquire special skills (Perks) and obtain Mutations
- Drugs and Disorders – buy synthetic drugs to temporarily empower your agents, with the risk that they develop Mental Disorders
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
- Collectables and Achievements – find collectables around the dungeons and bring them to the Collector to discover the truth
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here