Global publisher MY.GAMES and developer Booming Games have announced that Season VI: Scourge of Winter is now live in Conqueror’s Blade! Players of the popular medieval MMO can travel to the Ostaria region, where a new evil has claimed these frozen Northern lands. Against all odds and through the dead of winter, heroes must rise up and take back the North from the dual threat of the Desecrator army and their terrible leader, the Scourge of Winter.
In addition to a brand-new campaign, new units can be promoted to the ranks of players’ armies, and a Battle Pass bursting with heroic rewards invites warlords to fight for them all. Fresh PvE content is also coming later this month, where the bravest warlords must retake dangerous marauder encampments found throughout the ruins of Ostaria, and rebuild them for glory and exclusive spoils.
Season VI: Scourge of Winter invites players to experience:
- A NEW CAMPAIGN: The North has fallen. Between December 21 and mid-March, players can push their forces ever deeper into the icy North and take the fight to the legendary Scourge of Winter and his army of Desecrators. Heroes from across the known world must join forces if they are to avenge and retake these lands from the forces of darkness…
- PROMOTED UNITS: Even the greatest soldiers cannot face this evil alone. Players can complete Unit Challenges to promote their best units to the prestigious ranks of the Landsknechts (available now), Armiger Lancers (coming December 28), and Liao’s Rangers (coming January 18).
- DYNAMIC WEATHER: The roads ahead are treacherous and fraught with peril. Seasonal change brings a new layer of immersion to Conqueror’s Blade, as everything from light flurries to raging snow storms sweep across Ostaria.
- SHELTER FROM THE STORM: The weather outside may be frightful, but the fire and festivities offered by the Royal Falcon Tavern in Turul Város are so delightful! Here, players can take solace from the freezing weather and winter wars, relax with fellow warlords, warm their cockles with hearty Winter Ales, and take on quests from the patrons!
- BATTLE PASS: Crush new Seasonal Challenges to claim over 100 free and premium rewards. The Redeemers’ Unit Attire, the mighty Archon Hero Attire, and lots more await dauntless warlords, with the Desecrator’s Hero Attire available as an instant unlock with the new Battle Pass.
- A LEGACY OF WAR: Players can collect Hero Tokens to redeem 11 new weapon skins, inspired by the brutal craftsmanship of the Desecrators. Another currency, Blades, can be used to unlock reimagined legacy cosmetics, featuring new variants of armour not available since Season II!
- UPCOMING PVE CONTENT: From December 29, the North’s fiercest defenders can help reclaim this fallen land in a new PvE mode. Drive the sinister Marauders from the ruins of Ostaria, and use resources to rebuild fiefs and earn exclusive rewards. The exclusive Frost Assassin, Blizzard Soldier, and Cold Steel Armour Sets can be earned, plus the highly-coveted Blood Archon Hero Attire, a variant of this season’s Tier 100 reward from the Battle Pass!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here