Cooler Master announced thee launch of the much anticipated COSMOS C700M; the latest addition to the COSMOS series.
Known for pushing the limits of Cooler Master’s case technology, new tech, design elements, and features are fused together by a series that represents “Raising the Bar(s)”. The COSMOS C700M is in the highest “Maker” segment, standing at the technological peak of the COSMOS line-up.
- Highly Versatile Layout – The unique frame design supports a conventional, chimney, inverse layout, or a fully customized layout. The motherboard tray is also removable for installation outside of the chassis.
- Graphics Card Mounting with Riser Cable – The graphics card bracket can be mounted vertically or horizontally on either the PSU midplate or on the M. Port. The bracket can also be rotated from 0 to 90 degrees. Also included is a 400mm riser cable for the convenience of being able to connect a vertically mounted graphics card to the motherboard.
- ARGB Lighting – Two parallel strips of addressable RGB lighting run continuously from the top panel to the front panel, with ambient ARGB lighting on the bottom that reflects against the aluminum bars.
- Extensive Cable Cover System – The 3 included covers can be placed on either the M. Port or on the mid-plate, with the ability to mount SSD storage or a reservoir.
- Versatile Liquid Cooling Support – A flat radiator bracket design offers more versatility for liquid cooling with the ability to be mounted on the top, front, or bottom of the frame. The two included brackets can each support a 420mm radiator, with the ability to mount fans and a radiator on either side of the bracket.
- Aluminum Panels & Handles – Brushed aluminum spans the top panel and front panel, with cast aluminum handles (and feet) that provide protection & support for carrying the case.
- Curved Tempered Glass Side Panel – A panoramic tempered glass side panel, with two curved edges, offer a wide view of the system build. Lighter in comparison to the COSMOS C700P, this panel is also backwards compatible.
- Rich Connectivity – The advanced I/O panel comes with a 4-Pole headset jack (audio+mic), a standard 3-Pole mic jack, USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C port, four additional USB 3.0 ports, PWM fan speed button, and an addressable RGB control button.
The COSMOS C700M is available for pre-order from 1pm at PC Specialist: https://www.pcspecialist.co.uk/desktop-pcs/coolermaster/