And welcome to the Neon Circus, the next Grand Prix headed to Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled this fall. Starting on Nov. 8, players that take on this electrifying Grand Prix season will be able to race around the bombastic new track, Koala Carnival as they complete challenges to earn Nitro.
With this free Grand Prix, more characters from the Crash universe are slated to enter the race and exciting items fill the Nitro Gauge reward set. But that’s not all, there’s a new game mode that will test your mettle, and a special (ahem) chicken makes his royal appearance!
As always, new karts will give you a thrill and tons of new skins, wheels, decals, stickers and animated paint jobs will let you showcase your colourful style.
The Neon Circus Grand Prix is set to go live November 8th at 3:00 PM GMT and includes:
- NEW TRACK: Koala Kong is the master of ceremonies for this brand-new track, Koala Carnival! It’s a death-defying big top spectacle, done the way only Koala can.
- NEW GAME MODE: Hit those curves, secure those straightaways, tighten your path with Ring Rally, a new game mode in Local Arcade! Master each track and complete Ring Rally challenges to earn Nitro.
- NEW CHARACTERS: Crash Tag Team racers Pasadena O’Possum and Ebenezer Von Clutch bring the heat to the Pit Stop this season, and everyone’s favourite strongman, Koala Kong, headlines the Nitro Gauge reward set.
- NEW KARTS: Go off the rails with the Nitro Bumper Kart, relive the Crash Tag Team Racing days with the Pressuriser and take some risks with the Daredevil!
- PIT STOP: Put on a show with tons of new Pit Stop items, including Circus-themed Skins, Neon Wheels, and, for the first time, animated Paint Jobs!
- ROYAL POULTRY: Head over to the Adventure Mode, explore each of the Hub Worlds, collect the hidden Golden Eggs and unlock King Chicken!
- CHAMPION KART AND DECAL: Finish in the top 5 percent of the Grand Prix leader boards and win the Champion Kart and Neon Circus signature decal!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here