Creo God Simulator is a game of building, decision-making, survival, and a ton of peasant smiting. As a newly-assigned lesser god, it’s your job to build a society bit by bit, while convincing your new population to believe in you as their one true god. During your time as a god, you will discover new powers to use and more advanced buildings to place, but beware, as you progress, the randomized events generated by the AI enemy god become more difficult. Can you beat the enemy god and prove yourself as the one true god, or will you slowly fade from the memory of the people you created?
The game is now looking for your support on Kickstarter
- Creo includes an intuitive procedural event generator, which makes every playthrough unique and exciting. One second you could be peacefully building your town, and the next, fighting off a horde of zombies while dealing with a drought!
- A free-form building engine designed with player freedom in mind. No road snapping or weird placement areas, the player is free to rotate and place their buildings anywhere, building a truly personalized city.
- God powers galore! Creo God Simulator includes numerous god powers which can be used to solve puzzles, improve resource gathering, and even fight off invaders.
- A unique fear and faith system, where your actions have consequences. Though a player can win the game regardless if they are evil or good, the way your people perceive you will be influenced by your godly actions.
- Rogue-like playstyle. Though a player can have multiple saves, each save is overwritten, therefore making decisions really matter. How large can your city get before the next big disaster? Remember, winning is great, but losing is fun!