Daedalic’s and Atomic Torch Studios’ ever-expanding 2D co-op survival game CryoFall is about to get its biggest update to date featuring new hoverboards, mechs, more character customisation choices and a massively expanded gameworld.
- Vehicles! Players can now build, ride and battle on hoverboards, making traversing the world much easier.
- Players can also use the new Skipper battle mech (mechs available in PvP only).
- The introduction of female character models
- A greatly expanded world map.
- A new AFK system, reducing players’ resource consumption while not playing.
- Improved onboarding features for new players.
- Tons of new items, crops, weapons, terrain types, in-game music and more.
- Major improvements to gunplay and ballistics, as well as a variety of balance updates and bug fixes based on community feedback.
Additionally, starting today anyone can try CryoFall for free as part of a new 8-hour demo. During this time players have access to the entire games’ featureset so they can evaluate the experience for themselves before potentially purchasing.
CryoFall will also be available for 50% off the usual RRP starting tonight at 5pm GMT / 6pm CET, which means the game can be snapped up for just €9.99, $9.99 and £7.99 respectively.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here