Delayed trains and cancellations – sound painfully familiar? Soon, players will be able to prove that they can do better. Unrailed!, the roguelike by publisher Daedalic Entertainment and developer Indoor Astronaut, is all about getting an unstoppable train safely to the station through a variety of procedurally generated maps, both weird and wonderful in online multiplayer, local multiplayer or versus mode.
- Roguelike procedurally generated worlds for immense replay value
- Unique obstacles, geographic peculiarities and strange inhabitants to interact with
- Endless mode offers constant new challenges with varied difficulty settings
- Crafting elements: railroad tracks do not construct themselves
- Co-op multiplayer: online or locally in Party Mode
- Versus Mode for competitive track-laying