ATLUS is happy to announce that every Persona Dancing game under the sun (and the moon and the stars) is heading to the West in the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection! This bundle contains the complete catalog of Persona Dancing games, including the all-new Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, as well as a digital download for Persona 4: Dancing All Night, all wrapped up in an exclusive hardcover artbook package! The Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection will also be available digitally on both PS4 and PS Vita.
The Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection will be available for $69.99 | $99.99 (PS Vita | PS4) on December 4, 2018. Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available standalone for $39.99 | $59.99 each (PS Vita | PS4). Physical pre-orders for each of the individual games and the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection are now available at https://atlus.com/personadancing/.
Get the Club Velvet VIP Treatment with the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection:
- Jam out to all your favorite Persona music with both Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight in an exclusive collector’s box featuring character art by Shigenori Soejima.
- Also includes a digital download code for Persona 4: Dancing All Night for the PlayStation®4 – the only way to get P4D on PS4!
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight features include:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the world of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options!
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Please visit the official website for more information: http://atlus.com/personadancing.