Ahead of its physical release, Destructive Games, All In! Games, Meridiem Games and developer Invader Studios have reveal a new teaser trailer for Daymare: 1998 Black Edition. This third-person survival horror game, an old-school title that pays homage to the 90s classics of the genre, will be released on PlayStation 4 on April 28th in retail stores. The physical release comes in an exclusive edition, brought to you by Meridiem Games: Daymare 1998: The Black Edition will feature a premium case, a set of character’s cards and stickers.
The PS4 port of Daymare: 1998, created by Slipgate Studios in partnership with the developers and publishers of the game, keeps the quality standards of the original PC version. Perfectly adapted to controllers and taking full advantage of the consoles experience, Daymare 1998 offers a natural, responsive and seamless gameplay — just what you need when you’re surrounded by a horde of bloodthirsty undead!
DAYMARE: 1998 KEY FEATURES
- Discover the truth through different angles thanks to a multi-character POV
- Shoot your way out of hordes of fearsome enemies, featuring lifelike animations and dismemberment
- Take advantage of a realistic HUD that helps you to keep track of your inventory, health, and the position of a given piece of equipment
- Solve environmental puzzles and look for clues to find your way around
- Travel back in time with classic survival mechanics: limited ammo and save points, backtracking, collectibles, tough enemies, and more
- Experience the ’90s – the game is an homage to the era, with tons of references
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here