Dead Cells – the modern roguelite and an old-school metroidvania game – fully launches digitally on PC, Mac, Linux, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on August 7, 2018, for 24.99$/€.
The console version of Dead Cells includes a special 20% off pre-order discount on Dead Cells for 19.99$/€ available now (Nintendo of America pre-order goes live on July 18). As previously announced, physical versions of Dead Cells are also available to pre-order from Signature Edition Games for PC, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
At launch, Dead Cells will include:
- 13 Levels – Each one with its own atmosphere, foes and secrets to discover.
- 4 Bosses – Made by the most sadistic of the devs, raised on the salt of the testers.
- 80 or so weapons and skills – Spears, swords, bows, freeze blast, etc.
- 4 special powers, unlocking new areas and paths (metroidvania gear lock items).
- 1 Daily Run Mode Complete with leaderboards for lording it over your mates (PC version only).