Attention all apocalypse fanatics! The hugely popular rogue-lite game Deadly Days is about to go handheld!
Publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer Pixelsplit Games has announced that the over-the-top 8bit-style zombie shooter Deadly Days is crawling and clawing its way to Nintendo Switch later this summer!
Players can expect the same wacky gameplay that they’ve come to love; now take the epic zombie battles on the go! Including all of the features from the PC release, the Nintendo Switch version packs a powerful punch dropping you right in the middle of the crazy brain-eating action! Deadly Days for Nintendo Switch will be available as a digital download from the Nintendo Store this summer.
Additionally, Assemble Entertainment has announced even more good news for all banana suit-wearing zombie apocalypse survivalists: Deadly Days on PC has received a massive new update, bringing with it a whole host of new content as well as gameplay balancing and optimization to enhance your zombie-slaying experience. New in-game items, powers, and quirky characters are also available, while the crafty folks will enjoy the new crafting feature that allows survivors to construct rooms with different perks and build powerful weapons with specialized modifications.
If you’re brave (or crazy) enough, there is also a new mission type called ‘Hardware Store’ to dive into and test your strategic prowess! Salvage and equip random weapons to fend off the zombie horde and protect your pack of equally loony people.
A full changelog for the update is available on the Deadly Days Steam forum here
Deadly Days is a one-of-a-kind zombie survival game that focuses on intense strategic elements, as well as the undeniable humor behind what a zombie apocalypse would look like in our modern meme-oriented society.
Key features of Deadly Days include:
- Over 60 different crazy items and tons of powerful special abilities that can dramatically change the outcome of any battle
- Over 25 weapon types with randomly generated modifications
- Over 30 different survivor skins and more than 10 unique zombie and boss types that only one want thing: brains!
- Lovingly designed pixel art style and procedurally generated cities and missions
- Expand your base by building various rooms such as a greenhouse or mechanics room and craft crazy, unique weapons.
- New integrated Twitch feature — viewers can now become survivors and decide which mission should be taken on next!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here