Publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer Pixelsplit Games have announced that the popular 8-bit style zombie shooter Deadly Days is crawling and clawing its way to Nintendo Switch on August 27, 2020, and is now available for preorder! Deadly Days is a one-of-a-kind zombie survival game that focuses on intense strategic elements as well as the undeniable humour behind what a zombie apocalypse would look like in our modern meme-obsessed society.
Key features of Deadly Days include:
- Over 60 different crazy items and tons of powerful special abilities that can dramatically change the outcome of any battle
- Over 25 weapon types with randomly generated modifications
- Over 30 different survivor skins and more than 10 unique zombie and boss types that only one want thing…brains!
- A lovingly crafted pixel art style along with procedurally generated cities and missions
- Expand your base by building various rooms like a greenhouse or mechanics room, and craft crazy, unique weapons
- New integrated Twitch feature — viewers can now become survivors and decide which mission should be taken on next!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here