Publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer Pixelsplit Games today announced that the hugely popular over-the-top 8bit-style zombie shooter Deadly Days is out now on PlayStation via the PlayStation Store and Xbox via the Microsoft Store. And, if fans want a taste of the whacky gameplay and epic zombie battles Deadly Days has in store for them, they can now also download a playable demo on both consoles!
Players can expect the same crazy antics that they’ve come to love from the PC and Nintendo Switch versions. Expect to see bizarre in-game items, powers, and quirky characters as well as the in-depth crafting feature that allows survivors to construct rooms with different perks to build weapons with specialized modifications.
Key features of Deadly Days include:
- Over 60 different crazy items and tons of powerful special abilities that can dramatically change the outcome of any battle
- Over 25 weapon types with randomly generated modifications
- Over 30 different survivor skins and more than 10 unique zombie and boss types that only want one thing: brains!
- Lovingly designed pixel art style and procedurally generated cities and missions
- Expand your base by building various rooms such as a greenhouse or mechanics room and craft crazy, unique weapons.
Deadly Days is out now on PlayStation via the PlayStation Store (£15.99 / €18.99 / $18.99) and on Xbox via the Microsoft Store (£15.49 / €18.99 / $18.99 and will include a limited time 20% launch discount) as well as on PC via Steam and Nintendo Switch. The playable demos can also be downloaded from the store pages.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here