To celebrate Deep Rock Galactic’s three year anniversary and currently ongoing Steam Free Weekend (in case you missed it!), Coffee Stain Publishing and Ghost Ship Games have just released an updated roadmap for 2021. Below you can see a brief overview of the next two scheduled updates, and they are gonna be biggies!
You can check out the full Steam post here,
Update 34: Bits n’ Pieces – April 2021
Modding support (Steam Only)
- This long awaited feature gives players the toolkit to bring their own creativity to Hoxxes IV (and the surrounding space stations).
- This includes a whole bunch of features, including a Save Game Profile system, Mod categories, and a menu dedicated to Modding.
- The Save Game profiles can also be used to safely reset your progress to safeguard those high-level dwarves!
- More information on this support will be revealed as the release gets closer.
A Controller Rebinding feature will be available on all platforms.
- This has been sorely missing and will work like the Keyboard/Mouse rebind system that currently exists.
- Ghost Ship is carrying out a full balance review of Weapons and Overclocks currently in the game, based on their internal data and the feedback from the community. Buffs and nerfs inbound!
Update 35: (Currently) Untitled – Q3 2021
- Following a smaller update in April, the Q3 Update 35 will be a behemoth, with weapons, overclocks and weapons galore! Oh, and a brand new mission type!
- This will be paired with Ghost Ship’s constant commitment to improving and polishing the UI based on community feedback — pretty things, this way come…
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here