Happy Valentine’s Day! Indie publisher Modus Games and developer Moondrop release Degrees of Separation into your warm embrace and onto digital store shelves. Offering a touching, narrative-driven experience in the form of a 2D puzzle-platformer, get ready for local co-op action with that special someone in your life – whether a partner, friend, or family member.
Play locally with a friend, working together to solve a myriad of environmental puzzles, and look forward to online multiplayer coming to the game post-launch. Degrees of Separation is available digitally right now on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam for £15.99. To stay up to date on all the latest updates, check out the official website.
- 2D Adventure Platforming. Experience beautifully crafted 2D worlds with a deeply immersive art style based on the aspects of contrasting temperatures.
- Innovative Storytelling. Discover the potential of dual protagonists Ember and Rime and follow a complex story by acclaimed video game writer Chris Avellone.
- Environmental Puzzles. Navigate distinct worlds and solve complex puzzles to organically alter situations and surroundings.
- Cooperative Gameplay. Harness the powers of Ember and Rime in both single-player and cooperative multiplayer to interact with the environment in a variety of ways, both separately and as a team. Shortly after launch, long distance relationships will be enabled via an online multiplayer update.
- Non-Linear Levels. Traverse through diverse landscapes that each introduce a new game mechanic, weaving together gameplay, narrative, and character progression.