Glitchers, the UK based, independent developer, launches its next game, delivery battler Drive-Buy.
Delivering fast, frantic vehicle combat against friends or online – without the need to be on the same platform thanks to designed from the ground up, cross platform play for gamers on Nintendo Switch and Steam for PC, Drive Buy is inspired by legendary games like Twisted Metal, Rocket League, Vigilante 8 and Mario Kart and has been developed to appeal to all gamers looking for a revival of vehicle combat; a fresh twist on a much loved gaming genre.
Accessible, fast game entry and quick play sessions – your experience and the rivalries you create are the core of the game!
Drive-Buy is a short-session multiplayer vehicle combat game with a delivery twist! Drivers must hustle the most deliveries and shake down rival drivers with over the top power ups. The game offers an intoxicating mix of high speed combat and rivalries with larger than life characters and mind-bending power up combos!
- 4 Player, head-to-head Online Battles
- Seamless AI Play designed to auto fill the roster during play
- Cross platform multiplayer using room codes to share and join sessions in play
- Cross platform progression – take you progress with you from Steam to Switch for gaming on the go
- 3 game modes –
Delivery Battle – Hustle the most deliveries and shake down rival drivers with powerups found around the map. Strategic, unpredictable & full of surprises.
PayDay – Hold onto the most coins on the map whilst dodging power ups left, right & centre
Piggy Bank – Tag… with a Pig! Hold the pig to earn coins, other players hunt you down keeping the action really focused and players tight.
- Choose from 6 diverse characters with more added in each season update.
- Vehicles have unique handling and stats so make sure you pick the best for each mode.
- Find and unlock an array of Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary and even Special Giftable Cosmetic Items for every character
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here