Dell and Alienware have announced their continued commitment to creating innovative gaming products at CES 2020.
The Dell G5 15 SE (Special Edition) has been re-designed and re-invented, this laptop will feature 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen 4000 H-Series Mobile Processors as well as two new AMD chips. Available in Spring 2020, Dell G5 15 SE will only be available in the UK in EMEA. UK pricing will be confirmed closer to the date.
Dell and Alienware also announced the concept software Alienware Second Screen. This allows gamers to monitor their PC’s performance and statistics from their phone and works in tandem with Alienware Command Center.
Additionally, Dell has given a glimpse into the future of personal computers –
- Featuring an 8” screen with 1900×1200 resolution. It includes detachable controllers, so you can game in a range of modes: as one unit, with controllers attached to the screen
- Separating the controllers and using the kickstand on a surface to game or stream your favourite show (for example, a table, or a tray on an airplane or train)
- Connect it to an external display and play using the detached controller, or use a mouse and keyboard as you would any other PC
- Dual screen device with two stunning 13.4-inch displays that adapt to the way you work and play
- Concept Duet allows you to take a pen and touch-enabled second screen experience with you wherever you are
- Innovative features have been incorporated to create intuitive interactions with the device and enhance the user experience
- Foldable device which gives you a familiar-sized, 13” screen that folds into something you can easily carry around
- It offers similar experiences and benefits to dual screens, but with the added advantage of no seams
- The “seamless” experience is perfect for reading articles in vertical mode and scrolling down the page, watching movies and more
Want more news from the Tech world for Gaming Peripherals to Hardware Click Here