A Publicly Available Demo has been released on Steam for Moo Lander – the 2D adventure platformer with no platforms and glorious battles with mighty, ancient cows. Developed from the Bulgarian developer The Sixth Hammer, the game assigns you with the monumental task of saving your ancient race, the Landers, from impending doom by locating the infinite source of powerful resource fueling your galactic empire. Forget fusion reactors, Dyson spheres, and antimatter – you’re looking for the Milk.
- Tame the Mighty Cows – Each one of those powerful bosses will pose a considerable threat and is a challenge worth remembering!
- Upgrade your ship – Unlock a set of over 6 unique abilities and meaningful upgrades branching into two separate trees!
- Fight a variety of enemies – Over 20 kinds of intelligent enemies are waiting for you to prevent you from fulfilling your goal. Each of them requires a different approach to deal with!
- Engaging single-player campaign – Play through over 5-hour long emotional campaign full of memorable characters and plot twists!
- Multiplayer – Experience the game with your friends in 4 player couch co-op!
- 5 unique terrains – Discover beautiful hand-crafted, yet lethal landscapes.
- Challenge yourself – Save your kind on one of 3 difficulty levels (with a little extra for all of you hardcore Milk Drinkers)
- Interactive environment – Explore and interact with objects around you using your abilities in an unusual way!
Demo available here https://store.steampowered.com/app/1080040/Moo_Lander/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here