With the recent release of the competitive, team-based shooter Disorder (on iOS, Google Play and PC) across the Americas, NetEase Games has highlighted the fresh story, features and modes that came at launch.
The new CG story trailer of “Prometheus” focuses on Ralph who was unjustly punished and had no choice but to join the enemy faction of the Cadaver Unit. Can the last flame of the human order be extinguished or will his legacy live on? Players will have to claim supremacy to find out more.
Also at release, the ‘Isle of the Death’ mode (AKA The Garden of Earthly Delights) was revealed, set in an isolated prison island surrounded by the high seas, which for many years has served as the private extrajudicial penitentiary of the Pale Knights. In this new mode, six 5-player teams enter each game, trapped on the sinking Isle of the Death. The only way to survive is to enter the radiation area to find an escape point and fend off opposing teams to guarantee safe passage.
Single Base Battle and Multi-Base Battle game modes are also available where players can combine numerous team attack strategies, utilise ferocious weapons and talent upgrades. Selecting one of the diverse team members across three different factions, players can take advantage of unique abilities when scouring and scrapping across the warzones too. To see the game in action and its awesome cast of fighters, click here.
Finally, to celebrate Disorder’s recent launch, the S0 season kicks off with a plethora of in-game bonuses including exclusive skins, rare characters, rechargeable batteries and additional season pass benefits. Soldiers ranked at the top of the charts will have better opportunities to get exclusive avatars too.
Here is the full list of the five major opening bonuses available:
- 1From 2020.4.10 to 2020.5.13, 12:00 – 14:00 (UTC-4) and 20:00 – 22:00 (UTC-4) are the prime times. Double credit points (game currency) are awarded for completing prime time matches.
- From 2020.4.10 to 2020.4.23, when a specific number of troops have gathered or the total number of bases captured reaches the optimal level, players will unlock the full-service supply bonus.
- Strive for excellence. During the event period (2020.4.10 – 2020.5.10), players will be rewarded according to the ranking of their number of wins in all modes on a weekly basis.
- Between 2020.4.10 and 2020.5.14, after completing their daily missions, players can accumulate battlefield MEDALS, which can be exchanged for generous rewards such as Commemorative Title of Server Open, fashionable skin coupons, Character Trial Cards, etc.
- Between 2020.4.10 and 2020.5.14, the mall will sell various supply bundles for a limited time, and players can get an extra 50% discount with their first top-up.
For more information about Disorder, please visit the official website here: https://www.playdisorder.com/en/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here