SQUARE ENIX invites players to celebrate the six-month anniversary of DRAGON QUEST TACT, the popular mobile tactical RPG title that has been downloaded more than five million times since its global launch this January. Available today through Monday, August 16th @ 4:59 (Japan time), players can enjoy new content, including the arrival of the S-Rank Lord of the Underworld Estark and the A-rank monster Black Dragon, and limited-time rewards, free Gems, and Scout Vouchers.
Players can look forward to even more exciting rewards and bonus content during the campaign period listed below.
- New Monsters: Players can attempt to add the S-Rank Estark and A-rank Black Dragon monsters to their collection through a limited-time Scout banner.
- Free Scouts: Players will receive up to 10 “Scout x10” tickets through a daily login bonus, allowing them to perform 100 free scouts for monsters.
- Half Anniversary Quests and Missions: By completing special quests and missions during the campaign period, players can receive up to 4,000 gems.
- Demon King Descends Battle: Players will be able to obtain past event-limited S-Rank equipment, as well as the “Underworld Sabre” weapon, for a limited-time.
- Quest Rewards Increase:
- 2x drop rate for “rank up materials” once completing each rank up quest
- 1.5x drop rate for “ability upgrade tome” once completing each ability upgrade quest
- 1.5x EXP earned through the Daily EXP Quest
- 1.5x Gold through the Daily Gold Quest
More details are available through the game’s official social media pages and in game.
In DRAGON QUEST TACT, players will embark on an epic, tactical journey to diminish the evil that plagues the world of Orchesterra and join forces with familiar DRAGON QUEST series monsters along the way to save the world. Players will strategically build teams of iconic DRAGON QUEST monsters and direct them in heated tactical battles that unfold on a grid-like map. Along the way, players can recruit new monsters as allies and upgrade their favorites to take on more ferocious battles. Additionally, the Battle Road challenges adventurous players with even more story content for players eager to learn more about their monster allies. New and more experienced players can enjoy this new form of combat in this simple-yet-deep tactical RPG game that features a large roster of beloved monsters.
DRAGON QUEST TACT is available as a free download with in-app purchases on the App Store or Google Play Store. Text is supported in English, French, Traditional Chinese and Korean. For more information, please visit: https://dragonquest.square-enix-games.com/tact
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here