Global publisher 505 Games and developer ECC Games S.A. have announced that the long-awaited drifting racing simulation game DRIFT21 has launched on the Steam Early Access program.
Choose from a range of fully licensed cars and fine tune your dream drifting machine right down the smallest engine parts to gain every advantage on the track. But It’s not just your car that needs tuning. Becoming a drifting expert takes hours of practice so hit the circuits, learn your craft and go head to head with the best drifters in the world.
During the Early Access launch, the team at ECC Games S.A will be constantly updating and adding new features to DRIFT21 such as new tracks, cars, game modes (including multiplayer) and refining key game elements based on feedback and suggestions from the community. At launch DRIFT21 will offer the following:
- Car tuning garage, over 750 parts, including 300 decals, and extensive paint shop mode.
- Three exciting licensed cars to choose from.
- Three tracks available – EBISU Driftland, EBISU School and EBISU Minami
- A training mode that allows you to practice your drifting skills.
- More than 20 challenges in various game modes including Time Attack, Solo Run and Free Ride.
- Steering wheel support for Thrustmaster, Fanatec and Logitech
DRIFT21 will be available to purchase on the Steam Early Access program today for $24.99/£22.49/€24.99.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here