Dustwind – The Last Resort, a tactical, real-time game set in a dark, post-apocalyptic future, is available today for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
- Over 100 different weapons to guarantee tactical finesse as you survive in the Wastelands.
- Over 20 placeable objects to strategically secure your base.
- 16 engrossing story missions and a variety of skirmish maps.
- Six usable vehicles to help you live to see another post-apocalyptic day in the Wastelands.
- Five races (humans, dogs, valkyries, humanoids, sewer dwarfs)
- Individual character system with over 40 skills.
- Tactical combat: It takes a tactical mind and lightning-fast reflexes to survive combat in the Wastelands!
- Clusterfun: Nothing is quite so satisfying as killing an enemy with a plunger you just fired straight into their face with your bow.
- Skirmish: Get ready for a wide range of thrilling isometric single-player maps in several game modes!
- Tactical pause: Real-time with pause mode.
- Optimized control elements and user interface to make your post-apocalyptic life in the Wastelands easier.
- Supported languages: English, Russian, Polish, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), German, Czech, Hungarian, Chinese (Simplified).
Dustwind – The Last Resort is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles for €17.99 on 15th September 2021 from 5 PM UTC! The game is available on the Microsoft Store and Playstation Store.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here