Nimble has announced Earthfall: Alien Horde, a revitalisation of the hit FPS Earthfall — previously released on Xbox One, PS4, and Steam — is coming to Nintendo Switch on October 11, 2019.
Featuring the entirety of Earthfall, plus all its many updates, Earthfall: Alien Horde brings online and all-new local wireless 4-player co-op exclusively to the Nintendo Switch. Featuring tons of content for players to enjoy, Earthfall: Alien Horde will be available for £17.99 / €19.99 on the Nintendo eShop.
Earthfall: Alien Horde for Nintendo Switch features include:
- A Horde of Content — 15 unique locations, including 11 campaign chapters, 5 invasion maps, and tons of unlockable items!
- Hardcore Co-op — Drop in, drop out and engage in classic four-player co-operative gunplay inspired by the greatest co-op shooters of our time. Now with local wireless co-op, in addition to online play.
- Death from Above — Fight the horde, a procedurally generated alien menace that makes every gameplay session tense, exciting, fresh, and utterly lethal.
- Well-armed Allies — Become one of four story-driven characters and battle through an alien-infested plot while utilising advanced weaponry and printable guns.
- Constructible Defences – Strategically place barricades that electrify or set the alien scourge afire. Deploy automatic sentries to create the perfect alien killing zones or set up mounted turrets to achieve firepower superiority.