With an all-new local wireless 4-player co-operative experience exclusive to the Nintendo Switch, Earthfall: Alien Horde is a culmination of the previously released versions on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam, including all the content updates.
Featuring 15 locations, 11 campaign chapters, five invasion maps, and an endless amount of procedurally generated alien hordes to fight, Earthfall: Alien Horde leaves it up to the players to take on the alien menace and defend Earth.
Earthfall: Alien Horde for Nintendo Switch features include:
- A Horde of Content – 15 unique locations, including 11 campaign chapters, 5 invasion maps, and tons of unlockable items!
- Hardcore Co-op – Drop in, drop out and engage in classic four-player co-operative gunplay inspired by the greatest co-op shooters of our time. Now with local co-op, in addition to online play.
- Death from Above – Fight the horde, a procedurally generated alien menace that makes every gameplay session tense, exciting, fresh, and utterly lethal.
- Well-armed Allies – Become one of four story-driven characters and battle through an alien-infested plot while utilising advanced weaponry and printable guns.
- Constructible Defences – Strategically place barricades that electrify or set the alien scourge afire. Deploy automatic sentries to create the perfect alien killing zones or set up mounted turrets to achieve firepower superiority.
For more information about the game can be found here. You can purchase the game for £17.99 through the Nintendo eShop.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here