Ever wanted to burst into your neighbour’s home, douse it in jets of water, throwing said resident out of the nearest opening in the process, all in the name of heroism?
More than a year since it first made its Early Access debut, Curve Digital and Muse Games have announced the frenetic firefighting multiplayer game Embr launches on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch today.
Compared to the Early Access build, Embr’s full release also includes:
- 2 brand new expansive districts to explore housing 12 new hand-crafted levels.
- 13 new tools and upgrades to customise your firefighting experience.
- 5 brand new game modes to earn extra money your way.
- Daily and weekly missions for extensive replayability.
- Cross-platform play across PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Stadia.
- Extra difficulty settings and level mutators to keep things rolling.
- Tons of additional wearables, vehicle cosmetics, UI overhaul, achievements, and more.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here