Curve Digital and Muse Games have announced that Embr will launch on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch on Thursday 23rd September 2021, little over a year after the game first entered Early Access on Steam and Google Stadia. Embr will also see a physical release on PlayStation and Switch the following day.
On top of all the Embr’s standard gameplay, the full release will include:
- 2 brand new expansive districts to explore housing 12 new hand-crafted levels.
- 13 new tools and upgrades to customise your firefighting experience.
- 5 brand new game modes to earn extra money your way.
- Daily and weekly missions for extensive replayability.
- Cross-platform play across PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Stadia.
- Extra difficulty settings and level mutators to keep things rolling.
- Tons of additional wearables, vehicle cosmetics, UI overhaul, achievements, and more.
Embr is designed for PS4 and Xbox One, but will run perfectly on PS5 and Series X|S. The game will launch on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch on Thursday 23rd September 2021 for £17.99/€19.99/$19.99. Embr will also see a physical release on PlayStation and Switch the following day.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here