Get ready to strike out on the hunt for immortality, because 1C Entertainment and Void Studios have unleashed Eternity: The Last Unicorn upon PC and PS4 owners. Available for $19.99 USD / 19,99 EUR, this action RPG draws upon rich Norse myth and old-school gameplay mechanics to take you back to the genre’s roots.
- Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior – each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
- Over 12 hours of deep action-RPG gameplay to explore
- Fixed camera system reminiscent of old-school RPGs
- Skill, weapon, and ability progression tied into exploration and character growth
- Explore the large and beautiful realm of Vanaheim, a universe and culture inspired by Nordic folklore
- An original soundtrack built to convey both the Nordic and fantastical themes of Eternity
- Experience firsthand the kindness and wrath of the Gods of Nordic Mythology
Eternity: The Last Unicorn is out now on PC and PS4, and will release on Xbox One later this year. For more information on the game, check it out on Steam and 1C Entertainment’s game page